Antler Thumbstick with Magnetic Handle
Ideal for any shooting enthusiast, the Antler Thumbstick with Magnetic Handle, a traditional country stick at first glance, comes equipped with a powerful neodymium magnet that can help you collect spent cartridges in the shooting field. Moreover, its sturdy shaft, comfortable handle and metal ferrule make this stag horn thumbstick the perfect choice for anyone who enjoys long country walks.
- Height: 135cm (53")
- Shaft Colour: Dark wood
- Shaft Pattern: Wood grain
- Shaft Material: Hazel wood
- Handle Style: Thumbstick
- Handle Pattern: Plain
- Handle Material: Antler
- Handle Colour: Brown
- Ferrule Style: Metal
- Weight: 620g
Traditional Country Stick
With its stag horn V-shaped handle and sturdy hazel wood shaft, this Antler Thumbstick embodies the look of a classic country walking stick, making it ideal for your country walks, hikes and treks. The comfortable thumbstick handle allows the stick to be carried with the thumb resting in the V-section, while the metal ferrule ensures the stick can be safely used even on muddy grounds.
Featuring Practical Magnetic Handle
While ordinary at first glance, this Antler Thumbstick hides a powerful neodymium magnet. This makes the thumbstick suitable for collecting spent cartridges in the shooting fields.
Important Health and Safety Notice
- Neodymium magnets are much stronger than most magnets. Make sure to keep a safe distance of at least 50mm between the magnets and all objects that can be damaged by magnetism, including mechanical watches, heart pacemakers, CRT monitors and televisions, or credit cards.
- Heart pacemakers will be affected by the close proximity of a magnet. Magnets can set a pacemakers working in a way that is not suitable for the pacemaker user and that might affect their health.
- The magnet is nickel-plated. If you suffer from a nickel allergy, you should avoid prolonged skin contact.
- The magnet is attached with a very strong adhesive. If, however, for any reason it should become unattached, take great care that no one swallows the magnet as this can cause significant health problems.