Cool Crutches Black Height Adjustable Crutch (Right-Handed)
Standard crutches can be tough on the wrists and hands, making staying mobile during your recovery more uncomfortable than it should be. Luckily, the Cool Crutches Black Height Adjustable Crutch (Right-Handed) guarantees comfort all day long, using a contoured, neoprene handle and super lightweight design to keep you safe and mobile without interruptions.
Check out the left-handed alternative here.
- Maximum User Weight: 150kg
- Product Weight: 730g
- Disassembled Height Adjustment: 2'11" - 4'2" (89cm - 126cm)
- Standard Height Adjustment: 5' - 6'2" (152cm - 188cm)
- Foot Style: Rubber Ferrule
- Ferrule Diameter: 18mm
- Shaft Colour: Black
- Shaft Diameter: 18mm
- Shaft Material: Aluminium
- Handle Style: Moulded left handle
- Handle Material: Soft-grip neoprene
- Handle Colour: Black
- Certifications: Approved according to UNE EN ISO 11334-l
Weighing just 730g, this crutch is the lightweight, simple alternative to awkward mobility aids. It can also be conveniently folded into three sections for easy packing, with the longest part being just 78cm. Featuring a rotating and removable arm cuff for additional support, this crutch enhances your ability to walk, rather than hindering it.
The Cool Crutches Black Crutch (Right Handed) can be disassembled for convenience
Height Adjustable Design
This height adjustable design allows for use by people from 5' - 6'2" tall. This is ideal if you are buying for hospitals, care homes, or any residential agencies needing a mobility aid to fit just about everyone. The smallest length between the bottom of the cuff and hand grip is 15cm, while the top of the cuff to grip is 20cm for easy adjustment.
How Do I Adjust the Height?
To adjust the height, pull off the little black clip on the main stem, then pull out the inner tubing to suit your height. The same applies to the clip between the grip and the cuff.
Adjustable Arm Grip
Arm cuff measure from end to end is 16" / 41cm, which allows for a full range of movement. This allows users to comfortably hold drinks, text, and just use their hands significantly more than conventional crutch designs.
Featuring a moulded right-hand grip handle, this design allows wearers to walk for hours without hand fatigue. In addition, these grips are fully removable and washable on the appropriate Neoprene-safe setting.
- Each crutch weighs 730g / 1lb 6oz
- Maximum user weight 150kg / 330lb
- Aluminium design
- 18mm diameter – ferrules are 18mm
- Approved according to UNE EN ISO 11334-l
- Rotating and removable arm cuff
- Crutch at its shortest measures 2' 11" / 89cm (to back of crutch), from the top of the handgrip to the bottom of the ferrule 72cm
- Crutch at its longest measures 4' 2" / 126cm (to back of crutch), from the top of the handgrip to the bottom of the ferrule 103cm
- Each crutch separates into 3 parts to fit into a suitcase - the longest part is 78cm
- Height adjustment fits a person 5' / 152cm to to 6'2'' / 188cm
- Smallest length between bottom of cuff and handgrip is 5¾" / 15cm
- The top of the cuff to grip is 7¾" / 20cm
- Arm cuff measure from end to end is 16" / 41cm
- Full swivel to enable a range of wrist movement
- Arm cuff is width 9cm and depth is 11cm
- Grip moulded right handle for enhanced posture and comfort
- Neoprene removable and machine washable grips (delicate setting)
UK delivery is FREE for orders of £40 and over. For orders below this threshold, delivery will cost a flat fee of £4.95 (including VAT).
|Order total||Delivery fee|
|Up to £39.99||£4.95|
|£40 and over||FREE|
We use the Royal Mail postal service - as well as other trusted couriers - to deliver our items. This means you'll receive your order as quickly as possible by a trusted delivery provider. We deliver within the UK only. Unfortunately, due to restrictions with our couriers, we are unable to ship items outside of the UK. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.
When will my order be dispatched?
We're focused on ensuring you receive your item as quickly as possible and the majority of orders placed before 2:00pm (excluding Sundays and Bank Holidays) are dispatched the same day by Royal Mail post or courier.
If you'd like up-to-the-minute delivery information about your order and delivery expectation, please contact us and we'll be happy to help you as much as we can. The team are available between 9:00am and 5:00pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays and Christmas).
We hope you're delighted with your order from WalkingSticks.co.uk, but we understand that sometimes there may be a reason why you'd like to return an item to us. We aim to make this returns process as simple as possible.
30 days returns policy for peace of mind
Most products on the website have a 30 days returns policy. This means that you have 30 days from the day you receive your order to inform us if you'd like to return an item that's unsuitable.
Before returning any item, please contact our team by email at email@example.com or by telephone on 020 7501 0591. We'll then provide you with a returns authorisation number and full details of how and where to return your item(s). This returns number helps us process your return as quickly as possible. Items returned without a returns number may take longer to process.
Unwanted or unsuitable item exchanges and refunds
We want you to be happy every time you shop with us, but sometimes a product might not be what you were expecting or just isn't right. You may wish to return your product for an exchange or a refund. That's no problem at all, but first we need to give you a returns authorisation number. This helps us process your return as quickly as possible. Without this number, it may be more difficult to process your return.
You can obtain your returns authorisation number and returns address from our team by calling us. Tell us whether you'd like to exchange your product for an alternative, or if you'd like a full refund. You can contact our team in the following ways:
For more information, please view our full returns policy.