Trulife Red Trough Adjustable Walking Frame
Patients with cognitive or visual impairments often forget they need a walking aid to move around making it dangerous when there's no one else to help. That's why the Trulife Red Trough Adjustable Walking Frame, with its bright colour, is the ideal reminder and the robust steel troughs provide extra support with their pressure-relieving padding.
- 1 x Red Trough Walking Frame
Please choose which height option you need from the drop-down menu above.
- Height*: 32.5 - 36.5" (83 - 93cm) or 38.5 - 42.5" (98 - 108cm)
- Frame Colour: Red
- Frame Pattern: Plain
- Frame Material: Aluminium
- Handle Style: Handlebars
- Handle Material: Latex Free PVC
- Handle Colour: Grey
- Ferrule Style: Natural Rubber
- Ferrule Size: 25mm
- Weight: 3.1kg (6.8lb) or 3.3kg (7.3lb)
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 160kg (25 stone)
Key Features and Benefits
- Bright red colour is easy to spot for patients with dementia or visual impairments
- Robust steel troughs lined with pressure-relieving padding
- Handles can be adjusted for both length and angle
- Choice of two adjustable heights to suit most users
- Supports people up to 160kg (25st)
- Made from sturdy yet lightweight aluminium that's long-lasting
- Non-marking tips to prevent unsightly marks on floors
- Promotes patient safety by providing reliable support
- Increased mobility and independence for patients
- Made in Britain to the highest quality
- Supplied with a 12-month warranty
Who Can Use The Trulife Red Adjustable Walking Frame?
Designed especially for visually impaired patients or those with dementia who might forget they need a walking aid, this model is particularly useful if you also suffer from hand or wrist pain. The vibrant red colour is much easier to see than the standard aluminium walking frames, and it's suitable for patients weighing up to 160kg.
How Do The Troughs Help Me?
The robust steel troughs on this walking frame have pressure-relieving padding where you can rest your forearms for support. They reduce the strain placed on your hands and they're also easy to clean to maintain optimum hygiene levels.
How Comfortable Is This Walking Frame?
Ergonomically designed to be as comfortable as possible, this walking frame has adjustable handles. You can choose your desired length and angle to maintain a comfortable grip.
How Do I Use This Walking Frame?
- Lift the frame and place it one step ahead of you
- Step towards the frame with the weaker leg first, then bring the other leg to meet the first leg
- Repeat these actions to move to your desired location
- Be careful not to walk too far into the frame
How Do I Adjust the Height?
Another great feature of this Trulife walking frame is that you can adjust the height to suit you and it's available in two options. You can adjust each leg height by following these actions:
- Push in the buttons on the bottom of the leg
- Extend or retract the leg to raise or lower the height
- Once you've reached your desired height, release the button and ensure the leg locks into position
- Repeat above steps for the other legs and ensure they're all at the same height
Made from Sturdy Aluminium for Durability
This Trulife Walking Frame is made from aluminium that's strong and sturdy to provide reliable support for years to come. Despite the aluminium structure, it's surprisingly lightweight so you won't feel tired easily when you use it.
Promotes Increased Mobility for a Healthier Lifestyle
The Trulife Adjustable Walking Frame is designed for visually impaired patients and those with dementia to retain their mobility and independence. It offers reliable support to let you go out and about on your own with confidence to remain active and healthy.
Please download and refer to this instruction manual before use for your safety.
*Please note that the listed heights are measured from the bottom of the frame to the middle of the padding on the trough.