Trulife Red Domestic Adjustable Wheeled Walking Frame
Featuring a vibrant red colour that's easy to spot for visually impaired patients or those with dementia, the Trulife Red Domestic Adjustable Wheeled Walking Frame ensures you'll always have support at the ready when needed. It's made from lightweight aluminium that's light yet sturdy and comes with two wheels on the front legs for easier movement.
Please note that this item has a 3-4 week dispatch time.
- 1 x Red Walking Frame with Wheels
Please choose which height option you need from the drop-down menu above.
- Height: 31.5 - 35.5" (80 - 90cm) or 34.5 - 38.5" (88 - 98cm)
- Frame Colour: Red
- Frame Pattern: Plain
- Frame Material: Aluminium
- Handle Style: Hand Grips
- Handle Material: Latex Free PVC
- Handle Colour: Grey
- Ferrule Style: Natural Rubber
- Ferrule Size: 25mm
- Weight: 2.1kg (4.6lb) or 2.2kg (4.9lb)
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 160kg (25 stone)
Key Features and Benefits
- Rubber-tyred wheel units on front legs aids mobility
- Bright red colour is easy to spot for patients with dementia or visual impairments
- Ergonomic one-piece hand grips for security and comfort
- Choice of two adjustable heights to suit most users
- Supports people up to 160kg (25st)
- Made from sturdy yet lightweight aluminium that's long-lasting
- Non-marking tips to prevent unsightly marks on floors
- Promotes patient safety by providing reliable support
- Increased mobility and independence for patients
- Made in Britain to the highest quality
- Supplied with a 12-month warranty
Who Can Use The Trulife Red Adjustable Walking Frame?
Although anyone with mobility issues weighing up to 160kg will benefit from using this walking frame, it is particularly useful for those with dementia or who are visual impaired. The vibrant red colour is much easier to see than the standard grey walking frames.
Two Front Wheels to Aid Mobility
Unlike a lot of other walking frames, this one is fitted with two front wheels so that you don't have to lift the frame completely with every step you take. That makes your movements smoother as well as being kinder on your joints.
Made from Sturdy Aluminium for Durability
This Trulife Walking Frame is made from aluminium that's strong and sturdy to provide reliable support for years to come. Despite the aluminium structure, it's surprisingly lightweight so you won't feel tired easily when you use it.
How Comfortable Is This Walking Frame?
Ergonomically designed to be as comfortable as possible, this walking frame features specially profiled hand grips for user safety and comfort. It helps to prevent fatigue of the hands, making it easier to move about.
How Do I Adjust the Height?
Another great feature of this Trulife walking frame is that you can adjust the height to suit you and it's available in two options. You can adjust each leg height by following these actions:
- Push in the buttons on the bottom of the leg
- Extend or retract the leg to raise or lower the height
- Once you've reached your desired height, release the button and ensure the leg locks into position
- Repeat above steps for the other legs and ensure they're all at the same height
Promotes Increased Mobility for a Healthier Lifestyle
The Trulife Domestic Wheeled Walking Frame is designed for visually impaired patients and those with dementia to retain their mobility and independence. It offers reliable support to let you go out and about on your own with confidence to remain active and healthy.
Please download and refer to this instruction manual before use for your safety.