Rehasense Server W Arthritis Support Indoor Rollator (Wine Red)
Offering reliable support, the Rehasense Server W Arthritis Support Indoor Rollator (Wine Red) features a lightweight and robust aluminium frame and soft brakes to ensure that you remain stable while walking around the home or other indoor spaces. Besides the extra support, this rollator also provides storage space with a maximum load of 5kg, allowing you to keep essentials with you at all times.
- Frame Colour: Red
- Frame Pattern: Plain
- Frame Material: Aluminium
- Handle Style: Hand Grips
- Handle Pattern: Plain
- Handle Colour: Black
- Seat Height: 62cm
- Seat Width: 46cm
- Weight of rollator (without shopping bag): 9.6kg
- Fit for users between: 160-200cm
- Total Length: 66cm
- Handle Adjustment Height: 90-115cm
- Bag max load: 5kg
- Multi-adjustable hand and brake grips to ease arthritis pain and make use comfortable
- Soft PU tires fit for inside use, allowing for ultimate comfort for those with arthritis
- Height adjustable rollator meaning that users posture is protected whilst being comfortable
- Fully foldable for simple and easy storage and for getting up and down the stairs
- Removable net bag to carry essential items around the house such as a remote or mobile phone
- Lightweight aluminium frame for simple carry around the house
- Smooth brakes to assure that no force is needed - great for those suffering from arthritis
Who Can Use the Server W Arthritis Support Indoor Rollator?
Made with those with arthritis in mind, the Server W Rollator is made to alleviate pain while giving arthritis suffers their independence back. Made for indoor use this rollator is built with soft wheels to soften the use on harder ground. Fitted with fully adjustable forearm supports and hand grips, those suffering from arthritis of the hands will be able to use this rollator with ease.
Where Can I Use the Server W Arthritis Support Indoor Rollator?
The Server W rollator is fully foldable thanks to its folding hinge, making storage easy. When travelling up and down the stairs, simply fold the rollator away and easily unfold it again. With a frame-locking button, users can be assured that the frame will stay in place while being carried or stored. Soft PU wheels make sure that the frame prevents discomfort to users when used on hard floors.
With full forearm support, users can be mobile around the house with complete security. Completely rotating forearm holders allow users to go about their daily routine without interference.
Built with those with arthritis in mind, the Server W Arthritis Support Indoor Rollator is made to provide relief. The smooth brakes allow for more streamlined control and don't require force, making sure users are comfortable.
The ultra-lightweight indoor rollator allows for simple use on doorsteps.
Net Bag with Zipper
This indoor rollator comes with a practical net bag fit with a zipper, great for transporting household items like remotes and mobiles.
Complies with EU Regulations
This rollator is fully certified under EU regulation: 2017/745 (MDR) for medical devices.