Rollz Motion Performance Jungle Green All-Terrain Wheelchair and Rollator
Ideal for people who love adventure, the Rollz Motion Performance Jungle Green All-Terrain Wheelchair and Rollator is designed to transverse over rough terrain. Featuring four pneumatic tyres, the 2-in-1 rollator and wheelchair absorbs shock to provide a comfy ride wherever the journey takes you.
- Height: 34 - 38" (87 - 98cm)
- Frame Colour: Green
- Frame Pattern: Plain
- Frame Material: Aluminium
- Handle Style: Hand Grips
- Handle Pattern: Plain
- Handle Colour: Black
- Handle Material: PU Foam
- Rollator Weight: 11.4kg (25lbs)
- Wheelchair Weight: 14.8kg (33lbs)
- Seat Height: 22" (55cm)
- Rollator Seat Size (L x W): 7.8" - 17.7" (20 x 45cm)
- Wheelchair Seat Size (L x W): 16.5" - 17.7" (42 x 45cm)
- Recommended User Height: 5'3" - 6'2" (160 - 190cm)
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 125kg (19 stone)
- Folds into compact size
- Four pneumatic tyres
- 1 x Rollator (A)
- 1 x Wheelchair Package (B)
- 2 x Armrests (C)
- 1 x Seat Cushion (D)
- 2 x Adjustable Footrests (E)
- 1 x Seat Bag (F)
- 1 x Pump (G)
- 2 x Adjustable Handles (H)
Key Features and Benefits
- Transforms from a rollator to a wheelchair: Ideal for people with varying mobility needs, the Rollz Motion Performance can be used as either a walking frame or an attendant-propelled wheelchair.
- Pneumatic air tyres for a smooth ride: The air-filled tyres of this rollator allows for easier use on uneven terrain, giving you more options on where you can venture in comfort.
- Ergonomic design for greater levels of comfort: As well as featuring air tyres to dampen vibration, the rollator/wheelchair also has a number of other comfort features. Ergonomic handles offer a more comfortable grip and the wedge-shaped cushion allows you to sit comfortably when using the Rollz Motion Performance as a wheelchair.
Who Can Use the Rollz Motion Green Rollator?
The Rollz Motion Performance is ideal for anyone that needs a higher level of support when walking, for example elderly users, people with cerebral palsy and other chronic mobility issues. The dampening effect of the pneumatic tyres make the Motion Performance especially suited for people with the following:
- Painful joints
- Back problems
Where Can I Use the Rollz Motion Rollator?
Featuring four pneumatic tyres, this rollator can handle a number of different terrains including those where the ground is more uneven. It is ideal for all of the following:
- Forest walks
- Countryside paths
- Visiting old city centres
- Walking over grass
Easy and Comfortable to Push
Whether you are using it as a wheelchair or a rollator, the Rollz Motion Rollator is easy and comfortable to push. The handles are ergonomic, allowing you to grip them for longer whilst keeping your hands in a comfortable position and the thicker armrest padding prevents you from feeling bumps and shock.
Ergonomic Wheelchair Design
With a wedge-shaped cushion that is thicker at the front, the Rollz Motion provides a comfortable seating position when being used as a wheelchair. This position tilts the pelvis slightly backwards allowing for less strain on the back and lower thigh.
As well as this, the chair features ergonomic arm and foot rests, helping to keep you comfortable whilst seated.
Includes Drum Brakes for Greater Safety
Providing you with greater security whilst using your rollator or wheelchair, the drum brakes of the Rollz Motion Performance are designed to work in all types of weather. This combines with the wide tyre profile to make the rollator safer and more comfortable.
The Rollz Rollator can be folded to allow for easier storage and transportation. This makes it ideal for people lacking space and for fitting in the boot of a car when your heading off on your next adventure.
As well as being functional, the Rollz Jungle Green All-Terrain Rollator has a subtle and stylish design. The walking frame is supplied with a matte-green finish with reflective strips to improve visibility and safety in poorly-lit areas.
- Rollator Weight: 11.4kg
- Wheelchair Weight: 14.8kg
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 125kg (approx. 19st or 276lbs)
- Recommended User Height: 160 - 190cm (approx. 5'3" - 6'2")
- Seat Height: 55cm
- Handle Height Range: 86 - 98cm
- Rollator Seat Size: 20 x 45cm
- Wheelchair Seat Size: 42 x 45cm
- Overall Width: 67cm
- Overall Length: 63cm
- Width Folded: 29cm
- Front Wheel Dimensions (diameter x tyre width): 8 x 1.25"
- Rear Wheel Dimensions (diameter x tyre width): 12.5 x 2.25"
- Frame: Welded aluminium with coating
- Handles: Polyurethane (PU) foam
- Seat Cushion Cover: 100% polyester
- Inner Cushion Seat: PU foam
- Wheel Frame: Plastic rims
- Tyre: Synthetic rubber
- Armrests: Elastic fibre fabric of neoprene and synthetic rubber (Styrol Butadiene Rubber) filled with EVA foam rubber
- Footrests: Aluminium frame with plastic footrests
What is VAT relief?
Certain items on our site are available zero rated and therefore free from VAT (Value Added Tax) at the current rate of 20%. The product description will normally state whether the product is available free from VAT, but if you'd like to check its availability, please contact our team on 020 7501 0591 who'll be happy to help.
Claiming VAT relief - at checkout
If you're eligible for VAT relief (see below for more details), you can claim VAT relief quickly and easily while placing your order on our website. To do this, please follow the steps outlined below.
1) Select your item(s)
To start, simply add whichever products you'd like to your shopping basket. Please note, not every product is eligible for VAT relief.
2) Select VAT relief from the basket
Once you're happy you have everything you need, you can proceed to the shopping basket. Here, underneath each product that is eligible for VAT relief, you will find a checkbox that you must select to claim VAT relief (please see the screenshot of the shopping basket below). Once this box has been ticked, the VAT will automatically be removed from this item.
Please note, if you're buying multiple items you'll need to tick EACH checkbox for each item. If a product does not have a checkbox, it's currently not eligible for VAT relief.
3) Complete our VAT relief Form during checkout
Once you've selected your items and confirmed that you would like VAT relief, you can continue to the checkout. After entering your personal and delivery details, you will then be directed to a page featuring a form to complete in order to claim VAT relief. Once this form is completed, simply continue to the payment page and place your order.
Please note, this process may differ slightly if checking out via PayPal.
Please take care when completing the VAT form, as errors or missed fields can delay the processing of your order.
Claiming VAT relief - after placing your order
If you've placed an order without claiming VAT relief during the checkout process, you're still able to make the claim afterwards. To do this, please fill in the VAT exemption form found here.
Who can claim relief from VAT?
If you're disabled or have a chronic medical condition, you're eligible to claim relief from VAT. There's no need to register with HM Revenue and Customs. Simply fill in the VAT relief form and send it to us.
A detailed explanation of the rules surrounding who is eligible to claim relief from VAT is available from the HM Revenue and Customs website. The document can be found here. The reference for this document is Notice 701/7 (August 2002).
Can I claim VAT relief on behalf of someone else?
Yes, however the person you're claiming on behalf of must be disabled or have a chronic medical condition in accordance with the guidance notes available on the HM Revenue and Customs website. When claiming on behalf of another, please state your name and phone number along with the name of the person you are claiming for.VAT Relief Form